2016 has contributed a lot to the transformation of our society. It is indeed the era of globalization. Modern technology has paved its way like mushrooms growing around the corner. Fashion and lifestyle have surpassed its trendy icons, leaving no one behind the track. Having known all these occurrences, is your pocket prepared to be slashed through to its depth? If you are living on a budget or are getting trapped in a cycle of debt in a world filled with enticement to splurge, this one’s for you!
Here are 5 ways on how you can practically save money (when it seems you can’t find any)
- Narrow down your priorities. – This step is very applicable whether you are single or not. But this one is a favorite. Ever since I got married, this one worked for me. It practically works for married couples. Now, why do you have to list everything down? Because you cannot finish that list! We do all have that wish list going through our minds and we honestly have to admit that we need to tame our options. When to do it? Make the “priority” list BEFORE your paycheck gets released! Why not after? You might get enticed to change again your mind.
- Consider the NEEDS first before your WANTS. – This cliché has been very famous even before we enjoyed puberty. The elderly always encourage us to prioritize our NEEDS. And yes, they are surely right. Their advice won’t go any wrong. The things that we want can always wait. But how can we tell whether this thing is a need or a want? Simple. Just ask yourself: Can you live without this? If yes, then it is a want. But if not, then you definitely know the answer.
- Go for the combo meals and package deals! – You hear that right. Students are practically doing this and it has been one of the reasons they are still surviving from a tight wallet. Combo meals do save you from starvation! Our food and restaurant industry nowadays offer a wide variety of combo meals and other package deals that are very affordable and satisfying at the same time for the consumers who have tight budgets.
- Watch out for SALE periods – that if you’re ready. Mall-wide sales can be quite overwhelming especially if you are caught off guard. In this manner, it helps you a lot in keeping track of your expenses and it keeps you from having a zero balance ATM. Speaking of sales, going to garage sales is not that bad after all. They have good secondhand items which can still be benefited.
- Buy groceries in batches. – DON’T BUY IN BULKS. (Only if you have active credit cards) You may swing that grocery cart wherever your list leads you but make sure you have grouped it according to its urgency. Several couples use this technique and they never go hungry. They even saved much money instead! For example, for this month’s paycheck, you may purchase the toiletries such as shampoo, soap, toothpaste, etc. For the next month’s paycheck, it’s the vegetables’ and fruits’ turn. And the list goes on. P.S. Never go grocery when you’re hungry!
- Or just open a binary options account at fintech ltd and start earning some mad cash bro. That’s what I do, I don’t even save anymore.
Once you get hold of your monthly expenses, everything would be easy as ABC’s. Again, it all boils down to your priorities and self-control. Money is not evil but loving it, to the extent of being selfish, can destroy you inside and out. Be a wise spender! Got extra time? Why not read about Free Money System.